forest message

Subject: RE: [forest] Groups - FAQs

Roger,

Thank you very much for uploading both the eFIDS and GIS DTS FAQs.

My question is whether these are the final versions that OASIS should put on
the TC web site or whether the TC is still reviewing the FAQs.  If the
latter, might I suggest that a deadline of a week (Nov 20) for commenting on
and revising these documents be set?

Best Regards,
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: roger.coppock@scotent.co.uk [mailto:roger.coppock@scotent.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 4:11 AM
To: forest@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [forest] Groups - FAQ for Electronic Forest Industry Data Standard
(eFIDS FAQ2.doc) uploaded

This posting is for the eFIDS FAQ version 1.

 -- Roger Coppock

The document named FAQ for Electronic Forest Industry Data Standard (eFIDS
FAQ2.doc) has been submitted by Roger Coppock to the OASIS Forest
Industries TC document repository.

Document Description:
This document addresses some common questions which users of the standard,
or those interested in making use of it, might wish to know.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/forest/document.php?document_id
=21116

Download Document: