forest message

Subject: RE: OASIS Meeting, etc

Ian,

As a member of OASIS you are free to attend.  In order to receive info
on meetings etc you should register with the Forest Industries TC.
There's an address list as above.

Thanks for your paper.  I've sent a couple of papers to Roger covering a
similar topic.  I attach these for information.

Regards

Steve

Head of Finance Systems Development
Direct Line 0131 314 6318
Mobile 07721 558127
-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Logan [mailto:i.logan@straker.com]
Sent: 08 January 2007 11:45
To: Roger Coppock; Steve Atkins
Subject: OASIS Meeting, etc

Gentlemen

Now that I am an individual member of OASIS, would be appropriate for me
to attend the meeting this Wednesday? I have not had any direct word
which is why I am asking.

Also, in an attempt to move things on for the product description
mismatches, I enclose an outline proposal paper for your consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
Ian Logan
Project Manager

This message is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it
is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under the applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error please notify us by returning this message and
attachments to us at postmaster@straker.com
<mailto:postmaster@straker.com>. Views expressed in this email are those
of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of Straker
Systems Limited. Please note that neither Straker Systems Limited nor
the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any). STRAKER SYSTEMS LIMITED.
Tel: +44(0)1236 456666 Fax:
+44(0)1236 722912

PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.
On entering the GSI, this email was scanned for viruses by the
Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied
exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.
In case of problems, please call your organisational IT Helpdesk.
The MessageLabs Anti Virus Service is the first managed service to
achieve the CSIA Claims Tested Mark (CCTM Certificate Number
2006/04/0007), the UK Government quality mark initiative for information
security products and services.  For more information about this please
visit www.cctmark.gov.uk

+++++ The Forestry Commission's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried out on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. +++++

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free

Use of Code Lists.doc

Data Exchanges.doc