forest message

Subject: RE: eFIDS schema

 -----Original Message-----
From: Klaus.Vidmar@egger.com
Sent: 24 January 2007 12:55
To: Bill Allison
Cc: forest@lists.oasis-open.org; David Richardson
Subject: AW: eFIDS schema (was OASIS Forest Indus

Bill

Thank you very much for your big support!!! I'm looking forward for your
examples.
The idea of using EDIFACT directory and rules as XML is very good from my
opinion. Congratulation for that idea.
We integrated the schema into our converter but have some problems with
it.
Maybe we need a little help in the future for that if we can not fix it
ourself.
I'm not in the office until friday. Then I'll have a look on the files
you
send today or tomorrow.

I will send from now on mails also in cc to forest@lists.oasis-open.org
as you
suggest. As I understand it is only necessary (cc) if the info is
interesting
for all members of the community?

Kind Regards
Klaus