forest message

Subject: Groups - Forest Industries TC meeting added

Forest Industries TC meeting has been added by Mr. Roger Coppock

Date:  Thursday, 30 October 2008
Time:  02:00pm - 04:00pm GMT

Event Description:
Dear TC members, please find details of our next meeting. The agenda is draft just now, so please let me know of any additions you would like to make to it. The meeting will be face to face. No conference bridge facilities will be available for this meeting. Regards, Roger

OASIS Forest Industries TC meeting has been added by Mr. Roger Coppock