fwsi-chair message

Subject: Re: [fwsi-chair] Request to join OASIS Framework for Web ServicesImplementation TC Approved

Dear Mr. Vincent Zimmer:

Welcome to the Framework for Web Services Implementation Technical
Committee! We look forward to working closely with you to deliver the
workplan we are currently developing for the technical committee.

If you have not already done so, please take some time to look at the
available content on the 'Member Area > All Groups > My Groups > OASIS
Framework for Web Services Implementation TC' site. You'll find in there
the minutes of the first meeting held in December last year as well as the
most recent announcements regarding the next meetings. Please do not
hesitate to contact us if there is anything you'd like us to clarify for
you.

Warm regards,
Dr. Lee Eng Wah, Co-Chair
Roberto Pascual, Co-Chair

                      fwsi-chair@lists.oas
                      is-open.org                  To:      vincent.zimmer@intel.com
                                                   cc:      fwsi-chair@lists.oasis-open.org, fwsi@lists.oasis-open.org
                      02/04/2004 06:05 PM          Subject: [fwsi-chair] Request to join OASIS Framework for Web Services Implementation
                                                   TC Approved

You have been approved for membership in this group.