fwsi-chair message

Subject: Re: [fwsi-chair] Request to join OASIS Framework for Web ServicesImplementation TC Approved

Dear Mr. Chris Hipson:

Welcome to the Framework for Web Services Implementation Technical Committee! We look forward to working closely with you to deliver the standards the TC intends to propose to the OASIS Standards body.

If you have not already done so, please take some time to look at the available content on the 'Member Area > All Groups > My Groups > OASIS Framework for Web Services Implementation TC' site. You'll find in there the minutes of the first meeting held in December last year as well as the most recent announcements regarding the next meetings. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything you'd like us to clarify for you.

Warm regards,
Dr. Lee Eng Wah, Co-Chair
Roberto Pascual, Co-Chair

fwsi-chair@lists.oasis-open.org