fwsi-chair message

Subject: Request to join OASIS FWSI TC

Hello Sir

I am from Infosys Technologies Ltd, India. I am leading the web services center of excellence in SETLabs, the R and D wing of Infosys.

I have deep interests in web services and service oriented architecture, and have published extensively in these areas in form of book chapters, and conference papers.

 I would like to contribute to the FWSI committee, in whatever capacity.

Especially in form of technical contribution. Due to logistic problems, it might be difficult for me to attend the face-to-face meetings and the Telecons.

Is it still possible for me to contribute to the TC via email and discussion forums. I have really liked the work done till now especially the Requirements document.

Dr. Srinivas Padmanabhuni,

Senior Research Associate,

Web Services Centre of Excellence,

Software Engineering and Technology Labs, (http://setlabs/wscoe - On the Infosys Intranet)