fwsi-chair message

Subject: Citibank AMT service update

Dear Citibank valued customer,

Citibank is committed to protecting the security of our clients’ personal information, including when it is transmitted online. Therefore our ATM services utilize advanced security technology to protect your personal financial information.

In order to be prepared for the smart card upgrade on Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards and to avoid problems with our ATM services, we have recently introduced additional security measures and upgraded our software.

This security upgrade will be effective immediately and requires our customers to update their ATM card information. Please update your information here

© Citibank Customer Support Dept.

m 3 184 customary evade delay zippy dunlap suny console yokuts mass column bail matrimony lubell corrector transmutation Terra Q 4 N broth dynasty sadden argo century parenthesis uri casket conscious inputting known accreditate afield alder beatific lustrous 906 131 8