fwsi message

Subject: Groups - Telephone Conference Meeting added

Telephone Conference Meeting has been added by Roberto Pascual (Roberto_B_Pascual@ida.gov.sg).

Date:  Thursday, 05 February 2004
Time:  12:30am - 04:00am Greenwich Mean Time

Event Description:
Dial-in Info	: Conference tel number, +65 6668 7600, Conference code, 591415#

Calling Instructions for Participants:
Step 1: Dial conference telephone number.
Step 2: Key in the 5-digit Conference Code when prompted.

Agenda:
Dear FWSITC Members and Prospective Members:

Having just completed the First Face-to-Face FWSITC Meeting in Philadelphia in December last year (meeting minutes may be found at the OASIS FWSITC Member’s site), we are now in the process of preparing for the next TC phone-in meeting. Details are as follows:

Date		: Thursday, 5th February 2004
Time		: 0830H – 1200H, Singapore Standard Time (GMT +8) or
                  1230H - 0400H, Greenwich Mean Time
Venue		: Meeting Room #14-07, The Infocomm Development
                  Authority of Singapore

Proposed Agenda:
•	Roll call and short introduction of new attendees
•	Review of 1st FWSITC Meeting
•	Discussion on the proposed creation of the Functional Elements Sub-Committee (FWSI-FESC)
•	If proposed creation of FWSI-FESC is approved by the TC
o	Creation of the list of members
o	Election of the SC Chair(s)
o	Discussion of the proposed workplan (pls refer to the 1st Face-to-Face Meeting minutes)
•	Discussion on the proposed creation of the Implementation Methodology Sub-Committee (FWSI-IMSC)
•	AOB

If any member would like to make a motion that would require major changes to the proposed agenda, please send us the details of the motion so that we can make all the necessary preparations.

We look forward to your active participation in the technical committee.

Respectfully yours,

Dr. Lee Eng Wah and Roberto Pascual, FWSITC Co-Chairs

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/fwsi/event.php?event_id=3848

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.