fwsi message

Subject: Postponement of the 5th February 2004 Teleconference Meeting

Dear FWSITC Members and Prospective Members:

We have just learned that there is a sizeable number of Members unable to attend (or dial-in to) the teleconference so we decided to postpone the meeting to the 12th of February 2004, exactly one week later. All meeting details will remain the same except for the date. We would appreciate it if you could confirm your attendance with us (pls see our email addresses below) ASAP.

Should any Member or Prospective Member wish to make any suggestions/corrections/additions pertaining to any of the details of the meeting, please do not hesitate to feed the information back to us.

We look forward to your active participation in the FWSITC work.

Warm regards,
Dr. Lee Eng Wah, Co-Chair, FWSITC
email: ewlee@SIMTech.a-star.edu.sg
Roberto Pascual, Co-Chair, FWSITC