fwsi message

Subject: OASIS Symposium on Reliable Infrastructures for XML

Dear FWSITC Members and Prospective Members:

We are sure that by now you would have received the invitations sent out by the OASIS Technical Advisory Board on the OASIS Symposium, scheduled to be held on the 26-27 of April 2004, in New Orleans, Louisiana. We would like to strongly encourage you to attend the symposium, the OASIS Annual General Meeting and most especially in the technical committee meetings. We believe that gathering information on the various technical committees in OASIS would be useful in the work we have decided to undertake in the FWSITC.

We are currently considering holding a face-to-face (and teleconference) meeting in New Orleans, either on the 28th or the 29th of April. That, of course, will depend on whether we will be able to gather enough attendees for the meeting. In that regard, we would like to request for a "show of hands" from those Members/Prospective Members who intend to attend the Symposium as well as the proposed FWSITC meeting. Please send us an email to indicate your interest.

Warm regards,
Dr. Lee Eng Wah
Roberto Pascual