fwsi message

Subject: FW: OASIS FWSI FESC Feedback

Hello,

For your info please.  Thanks.

Regards,
Chai Hong

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Lee [mailto:ytlee@cecid.hku.hk]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 2:37 PM
To: Ang Chai Hong
Cc: Tan Puay Siew
Subject: Re: OASIS FWSI FESC Feedback

Dear Chai Hong,

Thanks for your attention to our comments. Since I am new to the SC, I
don't know if these comments are appropriate relevant. I'm sorry if
they're not. As you said the Requirements document is a supporting
document, I agree to your suggestion that those related standards are
addressed in a separate section under the Specification document.

Your work is definitely beneficial to practitioners who implements WS.
Internally, we are studying how to make use of your framework to
implement our technology and solutions. Please let me know if there is
anything we can contribute to your SC.

Regards,
Thomas