fwsi message

Subject: FWSI TC Meeting of 18 May 2005 0900 singapore time (GMT+8)

Greetings John and All,

My apology to all who can't join in the FWSI TC Meeting as I wasn't able to set-up the teleconferencing call.

My suggestion is that we do the next teleconferencing call via www.skype.net

My skype name is fwsi_tc

Let me know if this is OK before I put up the date of the rescheduled FWSI TC Meeting.

The Agenda remains same:

1.Introduction of ebsoa TC by john Hardin

2.discussion on the liasion between ebsoa TC and fwsi tc

3.AOB

Regards,
Eng Wah LEE
Chair, FWSI TC