fwsi message

Subject: Re: FWSI TC Meeting of 18 May 2005 0900 singapore time (GMT+8)

Lee and FWSI TC members, my apologies for the timing error. I misunderstood,
thinking that it was 8pm detroit time (EDT). For the future, can someone inform
me regarding the direction which I should calculate? For example, if it is 8am
on the morning on the 12th in Singapore, do I calculate for 8pm on the 11th or
8pm on the 12th?

Obviously I haven't had to do this with any accuracy before.... sorry to be so
ridiculously uninformed.

~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin
Chair, OASIS ebSOA Technical Committee
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebsoa
313.279.1377 new *VONAGE* number
mailto:john@crossconnections.ws

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global
village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962