fwsi message

Subject: RE: [wsqm] QoS in FWSI

Hi Dr Kim
We may have a F2F meeting in San Francisco, but at the moment we cannot
confirm it yet.

In any case, we can always tele-conference into US if we are not there,
to support and further discuss the work of WSQM in relation to FWSI TC.

Regards
-puay siew-

-----Original Message-----
From: Eunju Kim [mailto:outframe@nca.or.kr]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 12:42 PM
To: Tan Puay Siew; wsqm@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Lee Eng Wah, Dr; Lee Ah Kim

Dear Tan Puay Siew,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, I'd like to ask you whether the FWSI TC will have a F2F
meeting in San Francisco next year. (OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of
Interoperability,http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/)

As you know, in WSQM TC, there is a discussion about hold a F2F meeting
in San Francisco.

So, if the FWSI TC has a plan to have a meeting in San Francisco,
these two TCs can make a time for a communication such as a joint
meeting there.

I would appreciate it if you let me know FWSI TC consider F2F meeting in
San Francisco?

Best,
Eunju Kim
   Eunju Kim, Ph. D.

   Department of IT Standardization
   National Computerization Agency
   Chair - OASIS Web Services Quality Model Technical Committee
   Tel: +82-2-2131-0447