fwsi message

Subject: Submission of Functional Specifications 2.0 for Public Review

Title: Submission of Functional Specifications 2.0 for Public Review

Hi Jamie

Happy New Year. It has been a while since we "chatted" on cyberspace.

The Functional Specifications version 2.0 has been passed as a Committee Draft and the committee has also agreed to send this specifications for Public Review.

As such I would like to request (on behalf of the OASIS FWSI TC) for you to help us put this up for public review as soon as possible.

Attached are the following:
1. OASIS Functional Specifications 2.0, Committee Draft document
2. Brief Synopsis of the specs for your call for public review of the above.
<<fwsi-fe-2.0-guidelines-spec-cd-01.pdf>> <<FESpecs2.0-Synopsis-01.doc>>
Thanks mucho, and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
~Puay Siew~
Planning & Operations Management (formerly from JSSL)
Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology (SIMTech)
http://www.jssl.org