fwsi message

Subject: RE: [fwsi] OASIS TC Staff Contact Ram Kumar

James,thank you for the arrangement and the support.

Ram,looking forward to work with you soon.

I am planning a trip to South Korea 22-23 March 2006, and plan to talk
about FWSI to the industry in korea.  The WSQM TC will be our host.
There are discussions regarding establishing liaison and collaboration;
as WSQM will be using one of the FE QoS specification in its work.

Let me know if there are any suggestions.
Regards,
Eng Wah Lee
FWSI TC

-----Original Message-----
From: James Bryce Clark [mailto:jamie.clark@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 12:03 AM
To: fwsi@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: ram.kumar@oasis-open.org; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Subject: [fwsi] OASIS TC Staff Contact Ram Kumar

     Consortium staff assigns a member of OASIS standards development
staff
to serve as the OASIS TC Staff Liaison for each OASIS Technical
Committee,
as a point of contact and resource for communication between staff and
the
TC.  The TC Staff Contact role is described in detail at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200602/msg00006.html.

     I am pleased to announce that Ram Kumar, our Manager of TC
Development, will serve as the OASIS FWSI TC's Staff Contact.  Ram is a
long-time OASIS TC chair, based in Sydney, Australia, and an experienced

standards expert who I am sure will be of significant assistance to
you.  His contact address is listed as a "cc" to this message, and his
bio
is listed at http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#kumar.

      Mary McRae will continue to be responsible for the OASIS TC
Administration functions of advancing specifications (also described at
the
first link above).  Among other things, I understand she is preparing a
public review announcement for this committee this month.   You should
continue to rely on her for those items, but Ram is also generally
available as a resource to you, as are all of us on OASIS staff.
     As always, we appreciate your contributions to our work as well as
your support for open standardization.  We have been delighted with the
progress and utility of the work emerging from the FWSI TC, and look
forward to your continued success.

       Best regards  Jamie Clark

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org