fwsi message

Subject: RE: DRAFT ANNOUNCMENT for Public Review of FWSI Functional Elements Specification v2.0

Hi Mary
Thanks. It looks okay by me.

Regards
-ps-

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
	Sent: Fri 2/17/2006 8:01 AM
	To: Tan Puay Siew; fwsi@lists.oasis-open.org
	Cc: 'James Bryce Clark'

	I'm preparing to send the announcement below to the membership and would like you to review it before I send it out. I've uploaded
	the files sent in the zip attachment to the OASIS library at docs.oasis-open.org; please let me know if you encounter any problems
	with the files or the announcement itself.

	Regards,

	Mary McRae

	------------------------------

	To:  OASIS members, public announce lists

	      The OASIS FWSI TC has approved the following specification as Committee Draft and approved the package for public review:

	       FWSI Functional Elements Specification v2.0

	The public review starts today, 17 February 2006, and ends 18 April 2006.

	      Public review from potential users, developers and stakeholders is an
	important part of the OASIS process to assure interoperability and quality.  Comments are solicited from all interested parties.
	Comments may be submitted to the TC by any person via a web form found on the TC's web page at
	http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/fwsi. Click the button for "Send A Comment" at the top of the page. Direct access to the
	comment form is available at
	http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/form.php?wg_abbrev=fwsi.

	      Submitted comments (for this work as well as other works of that TC) are publicly archived and can be viewed at
	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/fwsi-comment/.

	The specification and related documents are available here:

	HTML:
	http://docs.oasis-open.org/fwsi/v2.0/fwsi-fe-2.0-guidelines-spec-cd-01a.htm
	PDF:
	http://docs.oasis-open.org/fwsi/v2.0/fwsi-fe-2.0-guidelines-spec-cd-01a.pdf