fwsi message

Subject: RE: [members] Public Review of FWSI Functional Elements Specification v2.0

Title: RE: [members] Public Review of FWSI Functional Elements Specification v2.0

Hi Mary

Thanks for helping us with our first public review for FWSI Functional Elements Specification v2.0. As they are changes to our specifications, as advised by Ram, we would now like to put it up for a 2nd round of public review (15 days) as required by the OASIS procedure.

As per the last time, the documents in the zip file are the specification in doc, pdf and html files.

Please do contact us if you have any additional queries

On Behalf of OASIS FWSI TC
-puaysiew-