fwsi message

Subject: www.fwsi.org website to supplement OASIS website

Hi All,

Some members feed backed to me that information regarding our FWSI TC is scattered and could not be located easily. Those new to FWSI often find it difficult to gather information about this TC.

I hope that by creating an independent website will help. An independent website will have the flexibility to gather information about the TC works and provides linkages to other sources of information outside OASIS, such as implementations or reference works by other members.

Please let me know if you are referencing to FWSI works and would like to share with others.

Regards
Andy Tan