geolang-comment message

Subject: [geolang-comment] Scripts, charsets, media types? (was: Quo vadis,GeoLang?)

Lars Marius Garshol scripsit:

> I am personally considering whether it's worth our while to cover ISO
> 15924 (codes for scripts) and the IANA charset registry (codes for
> identifying character encodings). I already have a topic map in which
> I need these PSIs, but whether anybody else will actually need this is
> something of an open question.

I think at least the first of these, maybe both, are in scope.
A little further out would be the IANA media type registry, but
still a possibility (and very easy).  I already have a script
mapping media types to DTD NOTATION declarations.

--
John Cowan           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan              cowan@ccil.org
To say that Bilbo's breath was taken away is no description at all.  There