geolang-comment message

Subject: [geolang-comment] Re: Releasing my work

Hi Murray,

I'm pleasantly surprised to see you back so soon. I thought you were
going to stay offline for a while. Glad to see that's not the case. :)

* Murray Altheim

| Until I can get my bearings here it's going to be hard to really
| spend the kind of time necessary to participate fully. I'm going
| to go into lurk mode for the most part,

OK. We'll just have to live with that. (We've got precious little
choice.)

| but before I do I'll say that I've got my work in both LTM and XTM
| forms and will post a tarball of it somewhere with the proviso that
| if we publish a set of PSIs based on my work, and if anybody's name
| appears on the final product, I'd wish my name to also appear in
| those credits.

I'm happy to accept that. Given the amount of work you've already done
on this I think that's no more than reasonable.

I think that when publishing this we should follow whatever is
standard OASIS procedure for names in TC publications. If any names go
in there, yours will too.

| As soon as I manage to package everything up and locate a suitable
| publication spot, I'll announce it here.

Excellent. Once I get the password to the geolang-TC pages I could put
it there, if that makes things easier for you.