geolang-comment message

Subject: Re: [geolang-comment] Re: Releasing my work

* Murray Altheim

| Well, my connectivity is limited until my new laptop arrives. I'm
| currently sitting at a demo machine in the main area, but it works
| just fine that I'm not always connected (ie., I get more done).

Yeah. I've just discovered the same, hence the delay in my responses
on this list. (Have been travelling, then had some network problems at
home. Not too keen on getting them fixed... :)

* Lars Marius Garshol

| I think that when publishing this we should follow whatever is
| standard OASIS procedure for names in TC publications. If any names
| go in there, yours will too.

* Murray Altheim

| That's all that I expect.

Good. Then we are agreed.

| I just don't want it removed or moved into an appendix as per XTM
| 1.0.

All the names should go in the same place, I think, unless the
procedure is to put an editor name at the top and have
acknowledgements further down. If so, I'd be happy for the editor's
name to be yours.

| In looking for example at Norm Walsh's publications of the DocBook
| DTD, he puts Copyright Norman Walsh, OASIS, etc. and AFAIK that's
| been seen as acceptable.

I'm hoping there is an OASIS procedure for this. If there isn't I
guess we'll just look at the different specifications already
published and see what they do.

* Lars Marius Garshol

| Excellent. Once I get the password to the geolang-TC pages I could put
| it there, if that makes things easier for you.

* Murray Altheim

| This all sounds fine by me.

Good. I'll ask OASIS for the password again, then. They seem to have
lost the request.