geolang-comment message

Subject: Re: [geolang-comment] Re: Releasing my work

* Lars Marius Garshol

| All the names should go in the same place, I think, unless the
| procedure is to put an editor name at the top and have
| acknowledgements further down. If so, I'd be happy for the editor's
| name to be yours.

* John Cowan

| I suggest that the Dublin Core properties be converted to a topic
| map pronto (I volunteer) and then we insert the authors and
| contributors as topics in their own maps, with associations binding
| them to the map itself.

The TM PubSubj TC is working on guidelines for how to publish PSI
sets, and they are thinking precisely along these lines. (Well,
nearly so. I don't think anyone has elevated the contributors to full
topic status yet, but we probably should.)

See Steve Pepper's strawman doc set at the bottom of:

| BTW, why does the topicMap element have XLink attributes?

It doesn't. :)  It declares a fixed prefix for the XLink namespace,
but that's all.