geolang-comment message

Subject: [geolang-comment] TC membership summary

The following will attend the F2F meeting in Seattle, and there become
members of the TC:

  Lars Marius Garshol
  Mary Nishikawa
  Steve Pepper
  Bernard Vatant
  Motomu Naito

Also, the following will attend the meeting via phone, and also become
members:

  John Cowan
  Thomas Bandholtz
  Murray Altheim

A number of people also want to be observers of the TC. I assume that
none of these wish to attend the meeting, whether in person or via
phone.

If any of this is incorrect, please let me know as soon as possible.
(And please be careful to Cc that email to larsga@ontopia.net, as my
other domain is having DNS problems at the moment.)