geolang-comment message

Subject: [geolang-comment] Seattle meeting

The details for the meeting in Seattle have now been determined.
The meeting will be held at Boeing's offices just outside Seattle.
Transportation to the meeting will be agreed between the TC members in
Seattle. (As it seems, all those who will attend the meeting in person
are going to the other topic map meetings that same day.)

The meeting lasts from 1630 to 1800, on March 14. The Seattle time
zone is GMT -0800, which is likely to make this time rather awkward
for TC members in Europe to attend. I'm afraid this is rather
difficult to do something about, especially as the other TCs have
exactly the same problem.

I suggest that we do the concall from 1700 (Seattle time), and stop
either 1800, or when we feel that the concall is no longer productive.
This should let those not in Seattle become TC members, and also allow
them to contribute to the parts of the meeting that are of substance
and not pure formalities.

According to my list the following will participate in the concall:

  John Cowan (from the US)
  Thomas Bandholtz (from Germany)
  Murray Altheim (from the UK)

Can you confirm that you will participate, and that you will call in
from the country indicated? (Thanks!)