geolang-comment message

Subject: [geolang-comment] Seattle meeting minutes

I have now posted the minutes from Seattle, as well as the meeting
roster[1] on the GeoLang TC site. Comments on either are much
welcome.

I'll be posting more information as soon as I can. The intention is to
get my early PSI set proposals up there as well as a todo list
document.

[1] <URL: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/geolang/docs/roster.html >