geolang-comment message

Subject: Re: [geolang-comment] Seattle meeting minutes

* Murray Altheim

| I note that the minutes state that I have not provided publication
| of my geo-lang related work. Actually, I have published this and
| did announce it to both Bernard and the tm-pubsubj list in a message
| dated 2002-03-20 2:40pm.

Oh, sorry. I did not see that. (I am not sure why. I should have.)

The reason the minutes say this is that they were written to reflect
the meeting on March 14, at which time you hadn't posted about it yet.

I'll add a link to your proposals from the geolang TC documents page.

| My apologies that this seems to have been missed.

No reason for you to apologize. I'm the one who should have caught
this, but didn't.