geolang-comment message

Subject: [geolang-comment] Starting the discussion of issues

I'm kicking off the discussion of the issues listed in

with my next email. I intend to start one thread on each issue on the
list, but will take it slowly, and not do too many issues at a time,
in order to not overwhelm people with email.

I'm hoping we can get some of the issues digested before we meet in
Barcelona, in order to make the meeting as productive as possible.