geolang-comment message

Subject: Re: [geolang-comment] Montr$BqB(Bl minutesposted

John,

I was one of the members that had to leave early to catch a plane and thus,
could not attend the Geoloang Meeting. Sorry to have caused some trouble
here. From the looks of the minutes, it seems that it reflects what was
discussed earlier in the Published subjects committee, which I participated in.

Do you mean that Lars Marius thus cannnot report on this meeting as an
"official" one? I was unaware of this. I guess we could get a quorum to
meet on IRC or do a teleconference to discuss the minutes, and then publish
the revised minutes as those of the "official" meeting.

It would be really good to hear from you in a teleconference or on IRC.

Cheers,
Mary