geolang-comment message

Subject: Re: [geolang-comment] One or two files for English and French?

>*Steve
>I think English and French have to be in the same file, thus:
>
>  http://psi.oasis-open.org/geolang/iso3166/#jp

Steve, yes you are right, and ISO would probably not want to add on other
languages, as John mentioned so there really isn't a need. Let's say that I
need to use Japanese names with the ISO set. I should use the same
published subject indicators and merge my names in?

Also, how about my other suggestion to delete the row for numeric codes
since they are repeated in the subject indicators, anyway, and to delete
the repetitive strings.

Cheers,
Mary