geolang-comment message

Subject: [geolang-comment] First proposal now in right place

I've got some good news, and some bad news for you.

The good news is that the first two GeoLang PSI sets have now been
published in the correct locations at:

The bad news is that it is still the original proposals from August
with no modifications. I will return to them as soon as possible and
upload versions corrected as per your comments, but I expect it will
be November before I can do so.