geolang message

Subject: Ethnologue Additional!

Guys,

Forgot to mention in my earlier post that I have suggested to Gary
Simons that they may want to consider hosting the PSI's for the
Ethnologue at psi.ethnologue.org. They have the technical ability and
long term institutional committment to make this a good example of an
organization hosting PSIs for a particular area of activity. Not to
mention that it gets them even more recognition (not that they don't
have a lot already) for their activities in the area.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau