geolang message

Subject: RE: [geolang] Plan for Progress in the TCs

As one of those who has not had the bandwidth to devote much time to the
work of these TCs, I would concur with Patrick's suggestions.  Rather than
let the fruits of a great deal of effort die on the vine, that work should
be completed and distributed.

I would be in favor finishing the GeoLang PSI set, whether within the
GeoLang TC or within the PubSubj TC.  In either case I think the PubSubj TC
is a reasonable owner for the finished product.  PubSubj could also publish
the criteria for the creation of new PSI sets that could be stored under the
OASIS umbrella.  I would also be in favor of transferring any open work
items from XMLVoc to PubSubj and dissolving XMLVoc.

I can be available for a conference call on Oct 29, depending on the time.

Hope to see many of you at XML 2004!

Eric

eave_workgroup.php.