Subject: HM.Requirements: Legal (was Re: Long and Not Much to the Point: Re:HM.applications-Profiling-Level of Details/Abstraction)

I extracted TWO Legal issues to consider as design requirements:
   1)  identifier (a GUID, possibly based on combination of physical
characteristics)
    AND
   2) identity itself (the combined result of a set of HumanML
characteristics--aka 'bugs bunny' character)

I would say these are important elements we 'should' explore...but not
fundamental design requirements initially.  Other comments for the
HM.Requirements document?

----------------------
I'm going through some of the recent posts, and will be extracting what are
formal topics of discussion:
I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV (borrowing Kurt's line,), but the
legal scope, in terms of HumanML, are worth identifying:

One thing we start to through this process is that many of our previous
notions of how we always view human qualities and human communications has
always taken place begin to make less and less sense.  There doesn't seem to
be _any_ solid fixed 'identity' we can grasp, at least in the real
world...simply the processes involved a set of various dynamic processes
constantly in flux.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga