Subject: Documents and ProjectPlan

As soon as Kurt gives the a-ok with a revised Editor role description, we can start sending drafts his way.

Actually, it's best to avoid personal emails wherever possible, so do post any revisions on the Discussion List (as long as there are no attachments).  Also, Kurt, when you get a chance, do post the newer TC.projectplan from last week directly to the OASIS site, and bring the Class Hierarchy directly within OASIS's fold  (The upkeep required to be editor is brutal ;-))

Many of our HumanMarkup deliverables may not be met by Friday noon.  Thus, according to our scheme, the accountability shifts to another person.  I suggest we keep things a little loose in this regard again, this week at least, while we get up to speed a bit with our roles and projectplan structure.

(BTW, for any of you who are trying to contact me via rkthunga@humanmarkup.org forget it...my INCOMING email is currently not working, so any personal correspondence, write me at rkthunga@interposting.com today.)

Thanks.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga