Subject: RE: HM.VR_AI: Goals and Overview : HumanML_VR_AI Facilitator

Title: RE: HM.VR_AI: Goals and Overview : HumanML_VR_AI Facil
Sorry, part of that was my contribution and the two parts of sentence didn't marry up completely. the structured approach refers to our use of xml and rdf schemata in our primary work, and our ongoing investigation of EMOTE work and Project Oz and Perlin's work, and now Rob's work in AI such that they tell us what requirements they need and we see if we can accommodate it or at least not create outright contradictory vocabularies. These bridges are the middleware which will use HumanML to do work with the lowerlevel languages like X3D/h-anim with and apart from MPEG-4 and SMIL and SOAP and OIL.

Is that a little more clear?