Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] [RDFCore] Items (was: HumanMarkup: Pave dWith Good Intentions)

Exactly, but I hope more functionality will surface in future
discussions..

> Relational associations can also be done with topic maps.

Absolutely, but there are less XTM people in here than RDF people...

> >Schema provides a syntactical definition for structures.
> Schema essentially
> >provides the grammar that defines valid syntaxes, and is
> responsible for
> >cohesiveness.
>
> Yes.

XSD is what I wanted to skip for the most part, using RDFS. In RDF,
there is no need to define a syntactical layer; you just concentrate on
the actual model you want to define.

> >Transforms (XSLT) come into play as transformative
> structures, and can be
> >seen as a way of integrating various schema structures across an RDF
> >relationship.

[...]

> >In other words, I see RDF as essentially defining two
> resources (schemas)
> >and a "verb" that ties the two resources together; the XSLT
> (or DOM, though
> >I think XSLT is better in this regard) then defines the
> actions of the
> verb.

Sounds interesting but I don't get it right now (I'm at lost at work).
Could you please provide an example?

Kindest regards,

Manos