Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] Technical vs. Philosophical Content

Kurt Cagle wrote:
> At the risk of being offensive

no offense taken, couldn't find it.

> (which is not my intent)

dito (and I cut out most of the text in my reply because it was plain
offensive).

> this IS a technical specification.

Oh, yes it is. But no more, no less, than anything else we are custom to
work on. But I am used to working with things from an added value
perspective. The current added value of HumanML is almost questionable.
Why, what, where, who, when, why?

What is so good about communication? What is good communication?

> so I would only counsel patience at this stage.

Not my strongest side, nope.

non