Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] HumanML Language Components Tasks

Title: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] HumanML Language Components
Like I said, I understand Kurt's position and Len's and mine own, which is that I try to get what I think is best, accept whatever happens as best I can and try to change what I disagree with. And, one other thing, I try to get as close to the pragmatic facts as I can, and they do not always favor the BIg Boys, who are learning some rather sobering lessons these days about how to get along in the sandbox. Or, rather, their lieutenants and handlers are, while Billy, Scottie and Larry keep on doing the same silly looking things. Add Stevie B to that mix too. One wonders if they ever see a mirror?

" Here, take my national ID card, and all my software company's products, too, please and pay no attention to those other guys, they're all crazy..."

"Oh, and ain't I the hero for taking credit for this here wunnerful idea?" Grrrr