Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Domains vs. Frameworks/Taxonomies

A little clarification about our terms Domains vs. Frameworks....

I am currently reformatting the HM.frameworks document right now, and
actually feel like domains belongs in the HM.applications document.  I know
we've discussed this before, but clarify my memory for me...

Domains:Applications::Frameworks:Taxonomies

Our HMApplications document is really 'Domains and Applications'
Our HM.Frameworks document is really 'Frameworks and Taxonomies'

Again, it __doesn't__ reflect our Phase 0 definition of the word 'domain'.
However, do give me a aye/nay on whether this reflects your intended use of
domains.
Thanks.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga