Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] VR_AI (Virtual Reality and ArtificialIntelligence): Mission Statement

Hi Rob,

Good to see the document.  We can build some very produtive discussions
around it.  I've saved this file onto the OASIS server, combining the
original working hypothesis you proposed and this new mission statement file
into a single document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/humanmarkup/documents/HM.VR_AI.mission.
txt

I had one disagreement from your hypothesis however:

<rob>It is anticipated that the most extensive definition of the HumanML
specification will be in relation to Virtual Reality (VR) and Artificial
Intelligence (AI).</rob>
I think that, although you may very well be correct, we probably shouldn't
try to anticipate it.

BTW:  Kurt will, as soon as he finishes working out a timetable I believe,
will convert these documents to XML (presented as HTML via XSLT), so the TXT
format is only temporary.  We're all looking forward to that!

-----
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga

BTW, the word wrap on these text files is not working out for some
reason...any suggestions?