Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] HM.technicalspecs: NEW DOCUMENT

I created a new core document called 'HM.technicalspecs'.  I felt there was
one big gap left between our 'HM.frameworks' document and our
'HM.interoperability' document==>we didn't have to document to describe HOW
we would actually develop technical specifications from our frameworks.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/humanmarkup/documents/HM.technicalspecs
.txt

This document will address issues dealing with HOW we go from:

"non-technical 'human framework'"
"XML, RDF, or other specification"

Some questions that this document will answer are:

XML
    -what should be the elements/values/types?
    -what should be the attributes/values/types?
    -are attribute values to be human readable / scalar or dimensional?
    -how to describe qualitative/quantitiative human information in
different formats?

RDF
    -how are the triple relationships to be identified?
    -what are the resources to be identified
    -what are the properties to be identified?

Of course, like ALL core documents, the information that is gathered can
serve to funnel into other documents and specifications developed by the
group.
Feel free to start discussion on any of these topics.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga