Subject: [humanmarkup-comment]Re: בעניין: [humanmarkup-comment] TC.outreach: NEW DOCUMENT (was Re: Outreach)

Hi Aharon,

I appreciate your introduction.  I know it can be an intimidating process
jumping into discussion, and appreciate your courage ;-).

Based on your background, the best place to start is with the HM.frameworks
we have established.
This document is a comprehensive list of what areas will be addressing, as
it relates to human communications.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/humanmarkup/documents/HM.frameworks.txt

As you can see, we have a lot of 'filling' up to do.  It is very
comprehensive at this point.  We are enumerating the different human
qualities we can explicitly identify within various human areas.

If you could take a look at the list, and let us know where you feel you
could contribute your expertise, that would be a very helpful next step.  If
there are any frameworks missing, or concepts that need to be expanded on,
please let us know as well.  There's a lot of work to be done, and your
contributions would be very valuable.

(these same instructions I would offer to anyone who'd like to contribute
from a non-technical (i.e. non-XML) background.)

Thanks again Aharon.  Let me know if you have any questions, and look
forward to hearing from you soon.

------
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga