Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] HM.frameworks: social structure: marriage +introduction

Hi Bala,

This is exactly the type of feedback which could properly build this effort.
I've cross posted your email to the public discussion board, so that others
can learn about your background and interest.

We will have 2 main ways we will build up our frameworks...one is through
official authoritative references, and the other is through comments like
what you've provided.  Through this process, we will build a comprehensive
set of frameworks.

If you haven't already, free to join the public discussion forum:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/humanmarkup/#mailing
Please describe specifically if there is a particular area you would like to
contribute in--if not, you could still contribute in a general sense.

Thanks again.  Hear from you soon.

---------
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga

<HM.frameworks_modified>