Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] ARTICLE: GSA: Human Markup Language -- asData and Within Data

Good Work Ranjeeth!

I just wanted to congratulate you on your effort here. I know great
an effort this was and I want to say that it paid off, regardless of
how well GSA responds, though I expect they will respond positively.
I say that because this is a fine short summary white paper on its
own.  I suggest we edit it for that purpose, which can be
accomplished simply by slightly toning down the emphasis on
governmental services and substituting or adding a few business
applications, but we can work on that later.

Thanks,
Rex