Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] linguistic functional load

I have been working on the notion of functional load.

This is really beautiful work.  I hope that others might enjoy thinking
about these types of new approaches towards visualizing the semantic
relationships as identified by various methods.

http://www.ontologystream.com/bSLIP/finalReview.htm

Comments?