Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] on doing research with SLIP

New tutorial

http://www.ontologystream.com/journal/ACTutorial.htm

Please call me if you wish to have me on the phone while you work though
this tutorial  (15mins)

We have a Journal at:

http://www.ontologystream.com/journal/JournaleventChemistry.htm

Please consider looking at this link analysis type research tool and
developing a contribution to the Journal.

What we are in particularly interested in is the development of a markup
language that corresponds to the human side of the state - gesture
interaction and that can be used to reduce the variability of a voice
command interpreter.  What grammar elements are needed to allow a human
voice to completely control the development and use of visual abstractions.

Of course such a theory of state-gesture (as a controller of the SLIP
produced visual abstractions) will also work in context not related to voice
control.

An example of such a mark-up language exists at:

http://www.bcngroup.org/area3/gtonfoni/tonfoni.htm

Dr. Paul Prueitt
Founder (1997) BCNGroup