Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Re: USA Freedom Corps

Title: Re: USA Freedom Corps
Thanks, Owen,

You're right. Humanmarkup as a means fits the description. I have to wonder whether anyone really wants an actual method, though. I suppose the challenge now is to call them on it. What we need to do is to get in contact with this office and let them know that if they want to transition into practical action, we're here to say that there is really no excuse to merely study. We're ready to start building the language they need to put these concepts into effect. We are at the Requirements Writing Stage. I capitalize that for the members of our TC to whom I have copied this. We have a meeting this week, and a deadline target of March 31, 2002 to complete this phase of our work. We also have a number of other initiatives in the works, both within the TC and through our Non-Profit Corporation, whose IRS status should get a ruling soon. I would be copying this to the IRS if they had email, but they have strategically crippled or insulated themselves from such considerations.

I would love to spend all of my time on this, but a regular income is needed until we can find a way to pay ourselves to devote our energies to this effort for as long as it takes to get it into a stable ongoing concern,