Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Fwd: RE: [xml-dev] Capitalism and XML (was RELAXNG Marketing)

Thanks for replying to that thread, Manos. If you hadn't, I would
have missed it altogether, and it DOES just happen to be a point we
will need to be making with regard to web services, privacy,
authentication, etc. So I am forwarding this as much for putting the
arrow of this thread on xml-dev into Ranjeeth's quiver for his visit
to D.C. next month, as for drawing attention to it from our list.

Folks, one of the biproducts of our efforts will be to focus the
XML-marketplace on the captialist benefits of serving the individual
needs of humanity better because THAT is how they will make their
profits in the future in an information-centric
electronically-connected global products/services-marketplace.

P.S. Keep Eyes on Prize Hiawatha-Ranjeeth-San and get thee across the
Potomac-Gitcheegoomee (purposefully misspelled--biproducts, too--to
draw attention to highly mixed metphors, and yeah, I do mean
racially/culturally).